Tuesday, April 5, 2011

God Almighty's Counsel to Jesus Son of Mary (Peace be upon him) ... Part III

O Jesus, humble yourself before those who do good deeds; become one of them and bear witness to them. Tell the transgressors among the children of Israel, committers and companions of evil, to desist or I shall transform them into apes and swine. O Jesus, tell the transgressors from amongst the children of Israel, at my wisdom the multitudes weep yet you laugh and forsake Me. I have shown you My evidence or do you have a safeguard against My torture or do you forsake Me to punish Me? I have created you to make of you an example to others.

O son of Maryam the virgin maiden, I commend to you My revered messenger and My beloved Ahmed of the red camel; he of the beautiful face radiant with pure light, he of the courageous heart, the venerable one, for he is a mercy to the worlds and a prince amongst the children of Adam on the day of our meeting; the most blessed of the harbingers and the messenger most beloved by Me. The honest Arab, the believer in My religion, the steadfast for My sake; he battles the pagans with his own hands for the sake of My religion. Enlighten the Children of Israel about him. Command them to believe in him and have faith in him, to follow him and champion him. 

Jesus said, “My Lord, who is he that I may seek his utmost favour?” 
God said, “He is Mohammed, the messenger of God to all the people of the world, the dearest to Me and the foremost intercessor. Blessings upon the prophet and upon his people that come to Me through him. He is praised by the people of the earth, blessed by the inhabitants of the heavens. Trustworthy, auspicious, good and pleasing, the most favoured by Me from amongst the rest. He will come at the end of times. When he goes out the heavens bow to his glory, the earth brings forth its flowers that all may see its blessings, and My blessings upon all he touches. He of the many wives and few children, he resides in Mecca the founding place of Abraham. 

O Jesus, his religion is the Abrahamic faith, his tribe is Yemeni. He walks in My company and I am with him. Blessings upon him, blessings upon him. He holds the highest rank in the gardens of Eden. He is the most generous amongst the living and he shall die a martyr. His dominion stretches from Mecca to the place where the sun rises, like basins of fragrant nectar more numerous than the stars in the sky, a sweet cup as wide as the earth filled with all nature of drink and fruits of the earth. He who sips from it shall never thirst. This is My bequest to him and such is My preference for him.

You and he are in accord; in secret, in public, in word and in deed; he commands people to follow his religion, to practice Jihad in good times and in bad. He will lead nations; the king of the Romans he will conquer in the name of the religion of Abraham. He will bless food in My name before eating it; he will spread peace; he will pray through the night while people sleep. He will uphold five daily prayers. The call to prayer will be like a call to arms; prayers will commence with My name and end with the salutation. He positions his feet in prayer as the angels position theirs, with reverence in his heart, his radiant head bowed upon his chest, his tongue uttering the word of truth. 

Truthful he has always been since he was a lost orphan for a period of time. His eyes slumber but his heart never sleeps. He is the intercessor and for his people will the Day of Judgment be held. My hand will be upon their hands. Whomsoever transgresses, transgresses against himself. Whosoever keeps the covenant, I shall keep My covenant and reward him with paradise. Command the transgressors from amongst the children of Israel to study his book and to not falsify his ways for he is the prophet of peace and holds a place of high regard.

O Jesus, all that would bring you closer to Me I have shown you; all that would distance you from Me I have forbidden. Reflect within yourself, O Jesus; worldly life is sweet and I have bestowed upon you some parts of it and forbidden others, so take what I have bestowed and allowed you. O Jesus, look at your deeds as a sinner and wrongdoer; look not at the deeds of others as a lord. Be frugal, do not desire life excessively or you shall become corrupt.

O Jesus, use your reason [Aql], think, observe throughout the ages the fate of transgressors. O Jesus, all I have described is for your guidance; My words are the truth for I am the ultimate truth. Do not disobey Me after I have informed you of your obligations to Me, for without Me you have no better champion.

O Jesus, make you heart humble with fear. Look to those who are beneath you and look not to those above you. Know that the seed of every sin and transgression is the love of worldly life; therefore, do not love it for I do not love it.

O Jesus, make your heart pleasing to Me. Make remembrance of Me in your solitude and know that I delight in your closeness to Me, and do so with eagerness and not with inattention. O Jesus, worship none other than Me and beware of Me. Be not vain about your health or become arrogant for life is but a passing shadow and as you arrive into it so do you depart. Vie to do good deeds and defend truth wherever it may be. Do not denounce Me after you have known Me, even should you be cut or burned with fire and do not be like the ignorant. For everything there is a reason. 

O Jesus, let your eyes pour tears for Me; worship Me devoutly with your heart. O Jesus, in times of hardship I succour those who are in distress and assist the oppressed for I am the Most Merciful.”



 Source:
Al-Kafi, Volume 8, Page 131, Tradition #103

2 comments:

  1. One of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Brought tears to my eyes. May Allah swt reward you immensely for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cusulli,

    Thank you very much for your very positive comment.

    ReplyDelete